CONTENTS

I update my Facebook page much more regularly and have now included a feed from there (via Twitter) at the top of the right hand column so if you are not on FB you can see, and also you can follow via Twitter if you prefer (follow me button below the feed).

Newest Post

Questions and Answers Page

Recommendations

Scroll to the BOTTOM of the RIGHT HAND SIDE BAR to get to the LABELS to help you find posts.

Visit the RIGHT HAND SIDE BAR for the following menu items which posts are grouped into (not entirely up to date!)

About Me

Women of Egypt Project (add to my database)
Contact Me
The Weather in Cairo
Cairo Prayer Times
Visitors to this page world map

BLOG POSTS - CATEGORY GROUPS

Practicalities of Life
Personal Crisis Links
Public Transport in Cairo
General Musings
Places Visited
Bringing Pets to Cairo
Women in Egypt

USEFUL OR INTERESTING LINKS

Lifestyle Links (including online church etc)
Egyptian News
Useful Links
Things To Do On Blog
Other Blogs

Wednesday 23 April 2008

My Women of Egypt Project

I have started a database to record Egyptian women in positions of authority, artists, politicians, academics, sports to give a positive collection of information in one place.

I have created the list so that anyone may ADD to it. Please try not to make a mistake as you cannot EDIT it. If you do muck it up, add a correct new entry and I will review the list now and then to try and pick up errors. Eventually I will add an email address specially for you to notify me of errors to be corrected.

Women of Egypt Database Project

Click this link above to get to the database.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...